Friday 23 September 2011

Michaela Bruce
223 Brandon ave
Penticton, B.C.
V2A 3W1
I believe that I deserve to live. I deserve to live because of my mom, that I can have kids and that I have to fix my relationship with someone before I die .I also wanted to help people with there life’s. This winter we got new that we only had 6 more months with my grandpa because of his lung cancer. He passed away this summer on July 19th. While he was sick my mom’s boyfriend got a tumor and has to get surgery for it on the September 26. She took a month off work and might be taking more she is so stressed out. My mother wouldn’t handle losing one more person in her life. There has been so much that my mother has done for other people. She paid for my auntie’s 700 dollar get away connections weekend connections is something in Kelowna that helps you deal with your emotions and past.  And my auntie wasn’t even on my side of the family. Her whole life had been to help and love me and my brother as much as she can. Losing me is something right now that she can’t handle. When I grew up I wanted to have four kids. Those kids would make up for some of the lives lost. There is nothing I want more in my life is to be a mother. Paying it forward by being as good as a mom mine was is a life goal. My father and I have never had the best relationship but I want a good relationship with him so bad. Growing up with a dad who is a workaholic is not an easy thing. But not living with him in my life is worse. Chilliwack is where he lives. So the distance doesn’t make anything easier. My relationship with my father has gotten a bit better since my grandpa died because he started talking to his dad. He has a reason for the way he is. Grandpa Bruce had a drinking problem .Left him as a teenager. Because of that he doesn’t know how to get close to me. But he forgave his dad and now is ready to a better dad. Last but not least seeing homeless people breaks my heart .Image being stuck outside on the streets all year round. Being a member of parliament is something I am willing to work for. It would help me speak up for them. Nobody deserves to have to beg for money because they can’t get a job. They are people just like us and they deserve to have a better life. The only thing I would want in return is for them to pay it forward.

No comments:

Post a Comment