Friday 30 September 2011

Walter Mitty was going to go for a walk. Even though Walter thought that taking more than one walk a day was too much of a good thing. As he was walking threw the park he felt all dressed up and nowhere to go there was many people that were not dressed very nice. But than there was one girl that was his apple of his eye but she was As far as the eye can see. But than he came closer she was as beautiful as the day is long. But at the end of the day he knew she was too good for him. Walter decided to stop looking at her or he might get mad and say take a picture, it will last longer but at the same time he wanted to take the bull by the horns. He knew he had to take it easy. Walters wife would also make sure there'll be hell to pay. But he said screw it I am going to go talk to her.Even if he felt fat as a cow. As soon as he went and talked to her she said get lost. Walter wasn’t going to take no for an answer. But I will Go the extra mile for you. I have a boyfriend she said. it doesn’t matter Walter said.Because I have a wife. She went bananas at him and screamed go fly a kite. as she was walking away. She turned back and said fine but there will be ground rules .I am going to go with my gut. You can’t tell your wife and I won’t tell my boyfriend. Me and you are going to live happily ever after.

No comments:

Post a Comment